…winter has come!
You are not the only one who is cold!
No matter how much fur a dog or cat has, they can still be cold!
Here are some useful tips:
- Groom your dog/cat well to let their fur clean and .
- Bathe your dog indoors to avoid getting sick.
- Clean your pet’s paws after a walk and keep them as dry as possible.
- Take your dog for a shorter walk if it is really cold.
- Let your dog/cat sleep indoors if it is cold outside. Trust me he/she will always love you for that!
- If you cannot let your dog indoors, make sure that you have provided it with a warm and cozy shelter. Everyone wants a nice, warm and cozy place to call home!
- Buy or make warm and fashionable clothes for your pet! In your next walk or gathering everyone will admire your pet and talk about how great he/she looks!
Be like John Snow, a caring, loyal and great friend to Ghost!